Recommended for intermediate to advanced riders.
Length Rider weight
4'4 / 134 cm up to 160 LBS / 73 kg
Material: This board comes in ultralight fiberglass.
The CASSIDY PRO was designed by 2x World Champion, Cassidy Gale, to be fast, easy to spin and dialed in to promote steady progression to revert riding and shuv tricks! Available in multiple colorways for 2021!
Lightweight, fast and nimble, the blunt nose and diamond tail combine with an hourglass shape to allow this board to spin effortlessly.
Wake Surfboards by Kanuk warrants its products to the original purchaser to be free from major defects in material or workmanship for 30 days.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used for normal recreational activities, and does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, pressure dings, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damaged caused by use in boat waves or damage caused by anything other than defects in the material and workmanship.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change, or modification has been made to any part of the product.
- Change in atmospheric pressure can cause EPS foam to gas causing a delamination to your board. Please be aware when flying with your board as warranty will be void.
- Wake Surfboards by Kanuk will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspections and/or photos of the surfboard, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Kanuk Switzerland via e-mail or postage prepaid.
- Any approved returns must be shipped in original packaging. Products shipped by User to Kanuk Switzerland which have incurred freight damage due to User's improper packaging of the product will not be covered by this warranty and any repairs or replacement of parts, components or products needed will be invoiced in the full current price amount and returned freight collect to User.