Recommended for intermediate to pro riders.
Length Width Rider weight
48" / 122 cm 20 150 LBS / 68 kg
50" / 127 cm 20 3/4 195 LBS / 88 kg
52" / 134,6 cm 20 7/8 210 LBS / 95 kg
53.5" / 134,6 cm 20 7/8 230 LBS / 104 kg
Material: full carbon
Wrapped in carbon fibre for a stronger, more rigid board. The Vedder CARBON PRO is our lightest, fastest, and most durable skimboard offering.
Available in limited quantities, it is handcrafted and meticulously made with the best materials. Ultra-thin construction, sharp rails, and proprietary rocker give the board a unique feel, making it a favourite amongst all who ride it.
Recommended for intermediate to pro riders. Board of choice for Camron and Taylor Swanson, Caitlin and Adam Wheeler, Chad and Nicole Hudson, Tyler Stewart, Codey Inman, and more.
Wake Surfboards by Kanuk warrants its products to the original purchaser to be free from major defects in material or workmanship for 30 days.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used for normal recreational activities, and does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, pressure dings, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damaged caused by use in boat waves or damage caused by anything other than defects in the material and workmanship.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change, or modification has been made to any part of the product.
- Change in atmospheric pressure can cause EPS foam to gas causing a delamination to your board. Please be aware when flying with your board as warranty will be void.
- Wake Surfboards by Kanuk will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspections and/or photos of the surfboard, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Kanuk Switzerland via e-mail or postage prepaid.
- Any approved returns must be shipped in original packaging. Products shipped by user to Kanuk Switzerland which have incurred freight damage due to user's improper packaging of the product will not be covered by this warranty and any repairs or replacement of parts, components or products needed will be invoiced in the full current price amount and returned freight collect to User.