All prices are in Swiss Francs.
Deliveries are made either against prepayment or with payment via PayPal. It is possible to pick up the goods in Romanshorn and pay cash.
CHF 21.00 per board
The goods can also be picked up free of charge on site in Romanshorn.
The goods will only be delivered upon full payment. Expenses due to incorrect payments will be charged at a flat rate of CHF 10.-.
Retention of title:
In case of resale to third parties, the claim of the purchase price in the amount of the still existing claim is considered as assigned to the seller.
The shipment will be made by DPD after receipt of payment within 1-3 working days. In no case delays in delivery justify claims for damages or a right to withdraw from the contract. Deliveries or shipping is at the risk of the customer.
All orders will be delivered to the address specified by the customer.
Refusal of acceptance will be charged with 10% of the price of the goods + postage.
Goods are excluded from exchange due to incompatibility or dislike.
Printing and publication errors and price changes are reserved.
Attention: No shipping abroad! For customers from other countries in Europe, please contact us directly by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles, which were procured particularly on order of a customer, are excluded from the exchange (if no lack are present).
Complaints must be made in writing within 5 working days of receipt of the goods. In the case of transport damage, the customer must immediately notify us of these defects within 5 working days of receipt and make a mandatory bill of them on the freight or delivery bill. Otherwise, no claim for damages is possible.
Place of performance and jurisdiction for all parties is Romanshorn.
No liability is assumed for errors and misprints.
Kanuk Board Co. warrants its products to the original purchaser to be free from major defects in material or workmanship in the first 30 days from purchase. Due to the nature of the sport, there is no warranty for normal wear and tear on the boards.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty is valid only when the product is used for normal recreational activities, and does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, pressure dings, damage due to excessive sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling and storage, damaged caused by use in boat waves or damage caused by anything other than defects in the material and workmanship.
- This warranty is void if any unauthorized repair, change, or modification has been made to any part of the product.
- Change in atmospheric pressure can cause EPS foam to gas causing a delamination to your board. Please be aware when flying with your board as warranty will be void.
- Wake Surfboards by Kanuk will make the final warranty determination, which may require inspections and/or photos of the surfboard, which clearly show the defect(s). If necessary, this information must be sent to Kanuk Switzerland via e-mail or postage prepaid.
- Any approved returns must be shipped in original packaging. Products shipped by User to Kanuk Switzerland which have incurred freight damage due to User's improper packaging of the product will not be covered by this warranty and any repairs or replacement of parts, components or products needed will be invoiced in the full current price amount and returned freight collect to User.
If you ever do have a problem with your board, feel free to reach out to us! Kanuk has experts on hand that can walk you through minor repairs, traction issues, and fin problems.